June 15, 2011
There is nothing better on a beautiful summer day then having friends over to enjoy a wonderful meal together in your outdoor living space furnished with garden furniture next to your fragrant blooming garden. Good food, good friends and beautiful flowers make for a relaxing and memorable day.
Painted furniture, pots and planters can add a wonderful unexpected bright element to your garden and exterior living areas. Here are some fun and easy new ways to bring color to the outdoors and freshen up your garden and exterior room.
- Spray paint flower boxes or pots in a vibrant color
- Spray paint wrought iron furniture a bright color
- Add decorative garden accessories to liven up the garden
- Re-upholster outdoor furniture cushions in a fresh new color palette
- Of course plant a new color of annuals or perennials in your garden or in pots
- If you can add outdoor draperies to soften your exterior “living room”
- Add colorful glass balls to your foundation
- Hang a brightly colored bird feeder in a tree
- Spray paint your house numbers in a new color
- Paint your entry walkway with exterior paint for a fresh new look
For even more inspiration check out our latest newsletter full of all kinds of fun links including “Could a Can of Paint Save Your Relationship”, and a link to get your “Authentic Home COLOR Paint Palette”. Have a wonderful summer!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.